Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome to our Blog....

Well.... I've been putting this off for months.. but I've decided I can't put this off any longer.
Our family, our lives are constantly changing. Good news, great news.. and then news that brings us to our knees and we need you, our family and friends to be there to support us... and bring us back to our feet.

Today is one of those days for me.....

I'll start this blog with the things that I'm so very thankful for.. the things that keeps us going, keeps us striving to be better people.. to be a healthy, loving family.

We are a family of 5... Two parents that love each other... Three wonderful, loving, generous children that are the absolute joy of our lives... and two pets- it's a positive post today.. so we won't comment on them.. other than to say that our kitten is a year old this month and our yellow lab is 5 months old and is house trained and crate trained.. (that is an absolute blessing)

So this is where I will end the first blog- the first for a voice for michael..
yeah!

3 comments:

  1. Christine, thank you so much for sharing. This is a wonderful site and powerful way to bring us closer. I can't thank you enough. I'm so proud of Michael and all he's accomplished. He is a truly wonderful boy, as well as all your children. I'm so glad to be their Aunt and your Sister-in-law. I couldn't be more blessed to have you all in my life. I'll be looking forward to updates. Love you always, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the very proud Grandpa of Michael Anderson! I am also so proud of my son Brad and Michael's wonderful, loving mother, Christine for embracing their trip to "Holland"! No one knows what the journey to Holland is like unless you have lived it everyday as they have! God blessed all of us with Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I didn't realize my post did not have a name. So I'm "Anonymous", Charlie Bronaugh (Grandpa Charlie).

    ReplyDelete