Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Disney Channel is for babies....

So we have a routine at our house during the school week... at 8 everyone goes to bed and can watch 30 minutes of tv to unwind. In Michael's room, I turn the tv on to channel 52(Disney Channel) and let him watch a cartoon. Almost always, Michael is asleep when I come to turn off his tv.

Not last night however!

Last night, when I came to turn off Michael's tv, I see Michael laying on his belly, about 3 inches from the tv screen.
In both hands are his 'wrestler guys'.
And on the television is the WWE!!

Michael was mesmerized by the guy in the middle of the ring with his big belt buckle, challenging his opponent!

I couldn't help myself, I had to let Jacob and Cameron see what I was seeing- I called them both in and we all stood there and watched wrestling for a minute. Michael was thrilled- he took his wrestling guys and mimicked the tv, body slamming the guys and hitting his hand on the bed with a 1-2-3 knockout! (ok, yes, I know its not knockout in wrestling)

Even Jacob said that Michael was "adorable".
It was pretty cute- not ganna lie!

I said, "Michael, how did you get to this channel??" and he pointed to the channel down button. He had gone from 52 to 34... ya know...just checking out what was on tv for the night and found a show he wanted to watch!

So I figure, if Michael could have talked last night, he would have said, "Disney Channel is for babies!"
Geez Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment